Mon, 30 September 2013
www.180nutrition.com.au Are you confused by what your cholesterol levels really say about your health? Don't you wish someone could just spell it out in simple English and tell you what, if anything, you need to do to improve your heart and overall health?
Jimmy Moore is hear to tell us about his new book, 'Cholesterol Clarity'.
He shares with us some invaluable lessons including why consuming saturated fat is good, why carbohydrates are detrimental to attaining the best cholesterol numbers and why there is a growing number of physicians, researchers and nutritionists who believe treating cholesterol numbers is virtually irrelevant.
Jimmy teamed up with Dr. Eric Westman, a practicing internist and nutrition researcher, to bring you one of the most unique books you'll ever read on this subject, featuring exclusive interviews with twenty-nine of the world's top experts from various fields to give you the complete lowdown on cholesterol.
- Cholesterol Clarity: The inspiration behind the book [015:34]
- Simplifying the cholesterol jargon [015:34]
- What really is the best way to measure heart health [019:45]
- What to eat for ultimate heart health [038:58]
- What alcohol can we drink for heart health? [040:30]
- And much more…
Thu, 19 September 2013
www.180nutrition.com.au Have you ever wondered if food intolerances are actually preventing you from reaching your true health/fitness potential?
Learn how getting rid of the foods that disagree with you can shed the kilos, reclaim your youth, energy, sleep, exercise recovery and watch your body transform for the better!
Tania Flack is a leading Naturopath and Nutritionist, with a special interest in hormonal, reproductive health and cancer support; she believes in an integrated approach to healthcare, including the use of evidence based natural medicine.
In this weeks episode:-
- What's the difference between food intolerances & allergies [002:20]
- How you can become intolerant to food [006:20]
- How we can get tested, & if we can’t what we should we do [007:15]
- Why you may be intoerant to eggs [009:53]
- Why food intolerances could be effecting your weight loss plans [018:40]
- How it can be effecting your exercise recovery [021:10]
- and much more…
You can watch this on youtube here:
Sun, 8 September 2013
This is the full interview with Sweet Poison Author David Gillespie. He is s a recovering corporate lawyer and has deciphered the latest medical findings on diet and weight gain. In his own words he says that what he found was chilling.
In this weeks episode:- What inspired David to quit the sugar [003:00] The effects fructose has on ones health [006:58] Why sugar used to be a rare commodity called white gold [008:40] The best place to start when quitting sugar [012:50] Should we be eating fruit? [016:22] Why does the sugar message fire up so many emotions? (eg. Previous Sarah Wilson Interview) [018:37] What to put in your kids lunch boxes [028:05] and much more…