Wed, 23 July 2014
#26 Ever wondered what we should really be doing to avoid modern day disease? If you are like us, then I'm sure you know someone who's health is suffering or the warning signs are starting to show.
Our special guest today is Gary Fettke, an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Senior Lecturer of the University of Tasmania. He put's modern day down to this one word... inflammation!
You won't look at modern day disease the same way again after watching this episode! Enjoy.
In this episode we talk about:-
Mon, 30 June 2014
#25 Paul de Gelder is one inspirational guy! From rebel, drug dealer and strip club worker to adventurer, soldier, fitness enthusiast, Navy diver, shark attack survivor, top motivational speaker with a best selling book and mentor to schoolkids across Australia, Paul de Gelder is an exceptional person to say the least. In this episode we talk about:-
- Paul’s rebel childhood to joining the forces
- That almost fatal morning when he was attacked by a Bull Shark in Sydney Harbour
- How the incident has changed his life for the better
- How he handles the ‘tough’ days
- Why the greatest gift in life is to give back
- And much more…