Mon, 30 September 2013
www.180nutrition.com.au Are you confused by what your cholesterol levels really say about your health? Don't you wish someone could just spell it out in simple English and tell you what, if anything, you need to do to improve your heart and overall health?
Jimmy Moore is hear to tell us about his new book, 'Cholesterol Clarity'.
He shares with us some invaluable lessons including why consuming saturated fat is good, why carbohydrates are detrimental to attaining the best cholesterol numbers and why there is a growing number of physicians, researchers and nutritionists who believe treating cholesterol numbers is virtually irrelevant.
Jimmy teamed up with Dr. Eric Westman, a practicing internist and nutrition researcher, to bring you one of the most unique books you'll ever read on this subject, featuring exclusive interviews with twenty-nine of the world's top experts from various fields to give you the complete lowdown on cholesterol.
- Cholesterol Clarity: The inspiration behind the book [015:34]
- Simplifying the cholesterol jargon [015:34]
- What really is the best way to measure heart health [019:45]
- What to eat for ultimate heart health [038:58]
- What alcohol can we drink for heart health? [040:30]
- And much more…