#36 We welcome back Donal O’Neill to the show, the creator of the Cereal Killers Movie which had the fantastic message; Don’t Fear Fat.
This time Donal is here to chat about his new movie and sequel to the original; Cereal Killers Two – Run On Fat. We dive into the world of elite athleticism and performance where world class triathlete Sami Inkinen and Dr Steve Phinney challenge the efficacy and safety of “carb loading” for sports performance.
If you like the idea of eating whole foods instead of sugar gels and processed carbs as you main source of fuel, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we talk about:-
- How two people rowed 45 days straight on a high fat diet
- How to become a ‘healthier’ athlete on top of performance
- The best sporting disciplines that are more suited to a low carb diet
- The steps an athlete should take if wanting to adopt this style of eating
- A glimpse into Cereal Killers Three
- And much much more…