www.180nutrition.com.au This week our special guest is paleo chef, bestselling author with over 10 cookbooks and TV personality Pete Evans. He has been bringing some much needed awareness here to the Australian public in terms of nutrition, and his recently released new program 'The Paleo Way'.
Pete’s career has moved from the kitchen into the lounge room with many TV appearances including Lifestyle Channel’s Home show, Postcards from Home, FISH, My Kitchen Rules, Moveable Feast, and his latest The Paleo Way… stay tuned for Food is Medicine which is in pre production now!
It’s safe to say he knows his stuff, with over 10 bestselling cookbooks inspiring individuals and families in their kitchens around the world.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why Pete embraced the paleo diet and lifestyle
- How he felt by being voted the second worst diet, only to be pipped at the post by the ‘drink your own urine’ diet
- How eats and travels on the road when traveling
- His thoughts on the 80/20 rule of good/bad food and when to apply it
- Why he felt like crap when first starting the paleo diet
- And much much more…
Learn more about us at: www.180nutrition.com.au