This week the roles are reversed as Guy and Stu get interviewed. This episode was taken from The Primal Shift Podcast.
Guy and Stu chat about health, the business of health and productivity hacks.
We Chat About:
- What the go is with ice baths and controlled cold exposure
- How the boys came to make their primal shift
- And how they met, started their bro-mance and their nutrition empire
- What makes their health business work so well
- Why education and empowering people with knowledge is so important to them both (like with their health sessions podcasts)
- Cutting through confusion, allowing for individualism and self-experimentation
- What are the most common mistakes they see people making with their health and their expectations
- Taking small steps and going from there
- How the boys “walk their talk”, structure their day and manage everything they have going on with the business and their daily lives – Guy meditates, Stu makes sure he gets quality sleep
- How Stu ensures a good night sleep – he shares his best tools and tips
- Tips for switching off the internal business chatter
- Guy’s best tips for forming the meditation habit
- The relaxation response
- Best productivity hacks – apps, planning, outsourcing, turning off notifications, checking email
- What is one small thing people can do to get them moving in the right direction – in health and business
- What’s coming up for 180 Nutrition?
Learn more: 180Nutrition.com.au