Brought to you by 180nutrition.com.au
There’s no doubt about it, the paleo diet certainly has divided opinion (especially if you listen to the media)! We ask Marlies Hobbs, what are the biggest misconceptions when it comes to the world of paleo. Can you guess what they are?
If you like inspirational stories, then this one is for you, as we have on todays show Marlies, who is the co-founder of the Paleo Café along with her husband, Jai. She had a great career in law and threw it all in to start the Paleo Café.
After the birth of her dairy-intolerant son Troy, she had a new outlook on life and a sincere appreciation for the effects of food on our physical (and mental) health. After making massive changes in their own life when it come to the foods they ate and the direct impact it had on their health, what follows is a fantastic journey of courage and commitment as they set out to create a paleo cafe lifestyle revolution! Enjoy… Guy
In this episode we talk about:
- Why she quit her secure job in law to start a cafe revolution
- The greatest lessons she’s learned about the paleo diet
- How she handles her hashimoto disease through food
- Why gut health is a main priority
- The Food Strategies she uses for her children
- How she lost 8kg in weight by making simple dietary changes
- And much much more…
Discover Your #1 Health & Weight Loss Road Block Here: 180nutrition.com.au