Can’t stick to your diet or tired of falling off the band-wagon? Sick of procrastination and want to kick some serious goals but not sure how? If you answered yes to any of these then this episode is for you.
Dr Joe Dispenza shares with us his personal journey which is probably one of the most inspiring, humbling and transformational life changing stories you’ll ever hear.
He suffered an horrific bike accident at the age of 23 years, then was left with a choice of major surgery and potentially spending the rest of his days in a wheelchair. The steps he takes and what follows will leave your breathless.
From his remarkable recovery, Dr Joe Dispenza has dedicated the last 25 years to helping others achieve the life they truly want, and it all starts from here… understanding our brain and realising our true potential.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why he has dedicated the last 25 years to helping others achieve the life they truly want
- How to tap into our minds true potential
- The amazing effects of meditation
- Understanding the placebo effect & how to use it to your advantage
- Why we self-sabotage & beat ourselves up when we want to create change
- Kids and technology; what it’s doing to their brain development
- Athletes; Discover the one true thing between winning & losing
- And much much more…
Discover more at: www.180nutrition.com.au